We’re excited for you to come and worship with us!
To protect you, your family, and others in attendance we have modified our service to provide you with a touchless experience.
Here are some things that you can expect:
- Deep cleaning prior to service, continued cleaning during, and hand sanitizer provided throughout.
- A touchless experience: no bulletins, no passing of offering buckets (boxes are available at exits), and doors will be open for easy entrance and exit.
- We will space the seats to allow for family groups to be properly distanced.
- Temperature checks will be available at assigned temperature tents.
- A brief COVID-19 Safety Questionnaire will need to be filled out.
- No coffee or food service. Water fountains will also be closed. Small bottled waters will be available.
- We encourage everyone to wave instead of using handshakes and hugs.
- All volunteers and staff will have masks on (with smiles underneath), and out of consideration for others, masks will be encouraged for all. (“Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.” Philippians 2:4)
For the time being, in an abundance of caution, childcare and kids ministries will not be available. Our team will be providing you with an activity sheet to enhance your child’s experience during the service.
This time will be a great step as we worship, pray, fellowship, and study God’s Word together.
We can’t wait to see you!